- Brushless motor
- Forward / reverse rotation
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- Electric brake
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Variable speed control by trigger
- LED job light
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
- Electronic clutch
- Digital display for visual confirmation of selected torque
- Excellent performance in continuous heavy duty applications Body Only / Naked Machine, Supplied without battery and Charger.
MAKITA 40Vmax COMBI DRILL BL XGTHP001GD102 BARE UNIT
The Makita HP001GZ is a 40v Max XGT Brushless Combi Drill designed for high demand professional users. Developed as the top-of-the-range model of Makita’s brushless motor range of cordless combi drills. It features an Active Feedback sensing Technology (AFT), which shuts down the tool to protect the user if the rotation speed suddenly slows down.
£224.96 inc. VAT
Out of stock